The very first blog I ever read was Love Maegan. Her blog is super popular and I would love to reach her status some day. She has a great sense of style and the way she writes makes me feel like she is talking right to me. Her DIY’s are so cute. There is so much I could learn from her. But I digress…………….
The reason I am mentioning all this is because she posted 20 Questions on her blog that she answered. I think it is a great way to get to know who you are reading. She also asked her fellow bloggers to do the same. So, here I go with my Q&A. I found it a fun little exercise. Some of them really made me think! I hope you add these 20 Questions and tag me! I would love to read your answers!
1. What brings you the greatest joy? My family, my animals and music!
2. What are your vices? Smoking is really it.
3. What is on your nightstand? A broken alarm clock and meds.
4. Do you have a secret talent? It is not such a secret, but I can always make my husband think I am mad at him. He falls for it every time!
5. What is your greatest indulgence? Clothes of any kind. I have bought clothes that I thought were the cutest and never, ever wore them! That is bad!
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Anything she wants!
7. What makes you laugh? Lots of things…………. My husband, my bird Corona, those e-cards on Facebook. Some of them are really funny. And Dog Shaming pictures.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I think most people would be surprised to know that I spoke German before I spoke English, and that I am a first generation American! Neither of my parents were born in the United States.
9. What is on your bucket list? Travel, travel, and more travel! Specifically, Europe, Greece, and seeing the Aurora Borealis. But I would happily go to other places too.
10. What is on your feet right now? My husbands socks and my shoes.
11. How did you make your first dollar? Babysitting
12. What superstition do you believe in? More than I would like to admit. I hate Friday the 13th and spilling salt. There are more, but can’t think what else right now.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Any of my sweaters because I ALWAYS have a sweater on! LOL
14. What is the best gift you’ve ever received? I’m going to have to say my engagement ring from my husband, because it came with a marriage proposal.
15. What is on your liquor shelf? I still have several bottles of liquor that I won at the Moose Lodge. It includes rum, Jack Daniels, some vodka, and I am not even sure what else.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? My Scentsy Warmer, Chanticler, which is a rooster, and it goes so well there, and a dozen roses from when I was crowned Queen!
17. What would you never leave home without? My iPhone.
18. What movie has the greatest ending? Sixth Sense because it was a total shock!
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Socrates, Justin Timberlake, Blake Shelton, Kevin Spacey, Jimmy Fallon, Marilyn Monroe, Natalie Merchant, Audrey Hepburn, Tina Fey, Lady Godiva.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? What other people think is really not important. Do what you think is best for you!
So there you have it! Would love for you to join me. Please tag me so I can see your answers!
Happy Valentine’s Day!